Saturday, July 30, 2016

Update - July 30, 2016

Wow, it has been quite a while since I posted last. I am still doing great, which probably is why I almost forgot about this blog.

Eating REAL food has really kept me not only going normally, but feeling great.

Still eating SCD and consuming lots of ferreted foods. I try to discourage the use of antibiotics for other than life or death situations, to anyone who will ask.

Eating Real food makes a huge difference. The food-like products that are marketed in stores in boxes, bags, cans and drive up windows are basically killing people one bite at a time. There is no nutrition, so our body becomes starved of nutrition and they are full of chemicals, which are basically poisons.

This is a good video by Dr. Natasha Campbell McBride about the GAPs diet, which is another approach to eating REAL food to heal the gut and heal the body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epkFl5qaYEU

If what I have gone through will help even one person then, it may have been worth it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment